Here’s why you should absolutely list your property this spring.
Why is this spring one of the absolute best times ever to list your property for sale and maximize your position? Here are a few key reasons:
1. Less competition. Right now, there’s more demand for homes among buyers than there are homes available to purchase. It’s a good idea to sell when everyone’s trying to buy and to buy when everyone is trying to sell. We’re in one of the hottest destinations on the coast in terms of vacation/second-homes and primary residences.
2. Buyers are serious. Now that the holidays are over and the new year is in full swing, buyers are re-entering the market with the mindset to purchase a property before the peak rental season begins.
3. It’s a great time to take listing photos. Spring is an incredible time of year to get the photos and videos taken of your property. In our area, everything looks like a postcard; the water and sand look beautiful, and the weather is just awesome. Capturing the beauty and positivity of the season can help you secure a buyer for your property.
4. Businesses are open. Bars, restaurants, shopping centers, and more are all open and moving full-speed ahead in terms of business, and people are flocking from all over to visit the area. We also have many opportunities for people to work remotely, which has helped create amazing primary residence growth here.
5. Capital gains. Our capital gains tax is expected to go up at some point. Right now, home prices are high and taxes are still reasonable on your gains.
We have some great strategies to help you maximize your position in this marketplace, so if you’ve been thinking of selling your property, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to be your specialist and provide you with our native expertise along the coast.